Freitag, 23. September 2011

10kgs

T:
Yet another day gone, only many more to go. Singapore showed its wet side today so we took it a little slow and strolled around "Little India". The smells were a picture! We then made our way to the airport. At home I bought a smaller rucksack with the express intention of not carrying more than 10kgs. ( I may have cheated a little bit by giving Angie some extras to carry).  At Singapore airport, I proved my point. See picture of check-in desk.


 You should have seen my face when we found out we were flying in an Airbus A380-800. Cool! (I would not like to maintain its hydraulic system or check the brakes out though).
A: the airbus has a camera on its fin and we could watch ourselves take-off and land  on our screen in the airplane.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen